EDUCATION

EDUCATION

副标题

BALLET TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
BTTC PROJECT
——
BALLET TEACHERS TRAINING PROGRAM
EXPERIENCE THE WONDER ALL YEAR LONG Turn an evening at the ballet into an entire year of beauty with a Full Season Package. Follow our ballet teachers through a magical season filled with professional training and qualifications.To be the best teacher in your school!ADTEA is dedicated to the development and education of dance teaching professionals by building a supportive and creative learning environment.Our dance teacher training programme offers diplomas from Level 4 to Level 6.Courses are held part-time, either on-site, at our studios overlooking all of China, or online, accessible to international students.Delivered by experienced industry professionals, our courses are designed to equip aspiring teachers with skills in pedagogy, dance science, safeguarding, planning and delivering lessons.The ballet garde syllabi training and quaification from 2 years old to adults.Our students are encouraged to focus the study modules on the genre they would like to teach in the future; they can even focus on the age group of the students they would like to have.Throughout the course, students are supported through tutorials on a one-on-one basis with the Head of Teaching Qualifications,as well as various course instructors, in order to help them reach their full potential.Students are also given the chance to learn IDTA syllabi in a range of genres and attend exclusive member events.
Our next intake of students will be September 2020 with applications opening in January 2020, you will be able to apply via our website.
The ADTEA Ballet School's Diploma of Dance Teaching is a two-year part-time course which provides a sound foundation in both technical and creative approaches to teaching ballet.
The course replaces all previous adtea's teachers’ courses and includes opportunities to specialise in teaching in either vocational or educational settings and students will be awarded The ADTEA Ballet School’s Diploma of Dance Teaching.
The diploma is suitable for current and ex-professional dancers and teachers and will provide a foundation in teaching ballet to a broad range of students. It is also suitable for teachers of varying experience who want to develop their practice in creative ballet in educational and community settings.
The course covers:
Classical ballet technique
The healthy dancer
Education practice
Reflective practice
Psychology and child development
Work place context

The course is delivered by ADTEA Ballet School staff and visiting lecturers at the local School’s. Approximately 60% of the course is practical and the other 40% is written work.In order to complete the written components of the course, participants are expected to have a suitable level of English language comprehension and literacy.